New Offering Includes Simple and Secure Credit Card Payments with Mobile Capabilities that Integrate into the vCita LiveSite Platform
Online payment options can deliver cost savings and convenience to customers. However, many small businesses struggle to incorporate these capabilities into their websites, as it can be costly in time and resources to implement. According to MasterCard’s 2014 Merchant Scope study, 90 percent of small businesses have an online presence, yet only 20 percent are leveraging their websites for product or service focused transactions. The vCita LiveSite Online Payment system eliminates these barriers by empowering small businesses to easily leverage web technology for a cost-effective and convenient online payment system that works on any Internet-connected device. This new offering from vCita caters to the growing population of consumers in the U.S. - 66 percent at last count – who prefer using their mobile device to pay bills.
“We’ve created a solution that is easy to use and intuitive for small businesses to efficiently offer online credit card payment options to their clients,” said Itzik Levy, founder and chief executive officer of vCita. “For small businesses today, the ability to easily accept online payments in a secure and hassle-free manner is a huge advantage that can make or break a consumer’s decision to continue the business relationship, and vCita is pleased to bridge this gap with these new capabilities.”
The new vCita LiveSite Online Payment solution offers a sleek, mobile-ready design, integrating directly into the vCita CRM, which automatically tracks and records communications, documents, appointments, invoicing and payments for the business. Additionally, this release includes other key features to make the payment process easier for both small business and their clientele:
• A “Pay Now” button on the business’ website that accepts credit card payments, which are deposited straight to a bank or PayPal account.
• A customized payment form, where the business can request additional information about the customer as part of the payment process.
• A seamless user interface ensuring the client never leaves the business’ website – easy to install in minutes.
• Online payment options directly from Facebook, emails, and any other online presence.
• Display a list of services and fees, and let clients choose the service and the staff member. Prepayment option when a service is requested or scheduled to reduce no-shows.
• Notifications via email of pending invoices and outstanding balances, and automated confirmations when payments are remitted.
• Branded and customizable invoice templates the business can use to email customers.
• A self-service portal, where returning clients are automatically recognized and can view their account (including any updates or outstanding invoices), inquire or pay their balance.
"We recently added the new payment options to our website. Our clients adapted quickly to the new addition and started making payments via our website right away,” said Kristine Neil, president of Markon Brand Design, an early adopter customer of vCita LiveSite Online Payments. “The new vCita LiveSite Payment option allows our clients to make payments towards their account instantly and easily online, without having to pay for a specific invoice through our regular accounting system. For our business, it’s allowed us to eliminate the previous payment solution from our site, because with vCita LiveSite Online Payments everything is now centralized and payments can be processed, tracked and sent directly to our bank account on the same day.”
For more information on the vCita Online Payments and how small businesses can leverage vCita to increase client engagement and improve their service, please visit http://www.vcita.com/. View a video at http://youtu.be/x7CviSgr1mE.
vCita (www.vcita.com) is the leader in web engagement software for small business. The vCita LiveSite platform redefines small business by driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email and social. Businesses can extend their brand, drive more clients to engage and deliver amazing service with the LiveSite portal. The self-service portal offers messaging, online scheduling, payments, invoicing and file sharing anytime, on any device. vCita increases the effectiveness of any web presence, strengthens customer relationships and provides a personalized experience clients have come to expect. Visit vCita at www.vcita.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855.824.8244.
Cherie Wentz Blehm